NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
PTA President: Paul Phillips
VP (Large Fundraising): Courtney Smith
VP (Small Fundraising): Amy Crowe
VP (Treasurer): Tara Stewart
VP (Family Engagement): Amy Archer
VP (Communications): Kristen Schill
VP (Membership): Corree Anness
VP (School Engagement): Ellen Weiger
*Use Contact Form Below To Contact Board Members
PTA MISSION & VISION
PTA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.
1150 Passage Mound Way
Lexington, Ky 40509
M-F: 8am – 4pm